2020 has already been a whirlwind of calamities, but that shouldn’t stop you from living in the moment once in a while. As the pandemic lockdown loosens in countries worldwide, it’s never a bad idea to rekindle that romance and go out on a date night with your SO. Among other things to worry about when going out on a date, what to wear and where to go are most important.
Leave the choice of selection of the venue to your SO or maybe go through lists of best restaurants in town and leave your suggestions. To help you with what you should wear on your date night, here’s our list of cute date night ideas.
Keep it Casual:
For a casual night out with your signification other, there are tons of options to choose from
- You can slay simply with a t-shirt and leather pants pairing them with sneakers.
- A blazer and oversized tee is a dream look for a casual date night.
- A simple skin fit jeans paired with a black buttoned shirt, wedges and hooped earrings a perfect casual look for a date night.
- Choose from some great Casual Dresses at Billy J and complete your look with perfect accessories and perhaps a belt.
Prints & Patterns Never Go Out of Style:
Animal & floral prints and geometric patterns never go out of style and give you the oomph factor.
- An animal print short skirt along with a pair of high heel boots is enough to turn heads.
- A polka dot shirt with flannels might sound ancient but paired with the right accessories, it is a timeless look. You could always add a belt and wear block heels to finish the look.
- A pin striped skin fit dress not only accentuates curves but also keeps the balance between casual and formal.
- Go for a floral designed dress with cool combat-boots along with a colorful handbag, swipe on a pinky lip color and you’re all good to go.
- If you are just going out to a coffee place, a patterned top with skin fit jeans is the best choice.
Glitz & Glam
If your date night is more about fancy dinner or clubbing, don’t miss the chance of putting up your best glitzy look.
- Up your dress up game for a fancy night by putting on a perfect black off should dress paired with emerald accessories.
- Keep it simmering, with a hot cocktail dress. Off shoulders will add bonus.
- For a more formal affair, opt for a long maxi styled dress, with a plunging neckline or bare back.
Skirts Can Do Wonders
Skirts, if accessorized well can be the best dresses for any occasion. Here are some date night options
- If you want to leave a lasting impression on your SO, just get into a colorful skirt, throw on your heels and you’re ready to go.
- The iconic V-neck loose skirt is an evergreen dressing for your date night, just pair it up with whatever jewelry you have and you’re good to go.
- Wear a floral printed heavy skirt and pair it with a solid colored top. Accessorize a bit and you are good to go.